Thursday, March 24, 2005

Intermission

Yawn.

I didn't get much sleep last night at all. That was my fault though, I stayed up until one in the morning playing SW : Republic Commandos. I'm at this particularly riveting part of the story involving a hijacked assault ship and a bunch of Trandoshans and their droid helpers.

So sorry, gamespeak.

Once again, I have this urge to write. Happens quite a bit now, especially when I'm bored. If only there was some way I could get paid for it.....

Anybody bother reading that Ladder Theory link from my last post ? It just occured to me that it sounds really bitter in places. Therefore, I'm less inclined to agree with it now. I realized that it is supposed to be tongue in cheek. I was reading it again this morning. It sounded more bitter than funny. Or maybe as usual, it's just me being rather grumpy in the morning.

I'm upset about a lot of things a lot of the time, but I'm not SO bitter as to not notice inapproriate bitterness. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into that kind of stuff.

Anyway, all things considered it's quite tricky to quantify and analyse relationships like how the Ladder Theory does. It doesn't really apply to everyone after all. It's just a general outline I would say.

Come to think of it I might have two ladders instead of one, only women I meet usually start in the potential ladder before moving to the friend only ladder. I admit, some friends I would sleep with and some I wouldn't. It depends on the weirdness factor.

Oh sod it, this is folly. Relationships are supposed to be confusing and difficult to understand, at least from an analytical, academic perspective. And me ? Obviously not an expert.

I'll just go and enjoy the ones that I have now.

It's lunch time, I'm hungry but can't decide what to eat. That's an annoying situation to be in.

I didn't bring my camera today, so no pics.

Right, I think I'll go downstairs now.

No comments: