Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday Spice

I checked my site meter just now and I notice that one of the search terms listed is a search for pictures of "girls on ladders". What the hell ??? Why ? Why ladders ? I think somebody should get out more.

Ok that was cruel since I know everyone's got their weird little turn-ons. I remember a conversation I had with a girlfriend many, many years ago and she told me one of her fantasies was a gangbang. Not that she would do such a thing, but she did say that she wonders how it would be like.

And just in case anyone gets funny ideas and asks for my help in contacting her, my answer is a firm No. Anyway, I don't think her husband (who is a cool guy) would like the idea.

I miss her all the same. She was one of the very few girl friends I had who could talk about stuff like that openly with me. My other female friends are a little more guarded and not quite so cavalier with the topic of conversation. Which is fine.

We were very, very close. I value the fact that she trusted me like that.

Too bad she fell in love with someone else later instead of me. If we had ended together, we would've had the most passionately fiery relationship, especially the physical part. She's one hell of a spitfire.

Just to spice things up, the "what's your favourite sexual fantasy" conversation is by no means the raunchiest conversation we've ever had. There's more. But the rest, as they say, is between me and her.....

Is she a slut for wondering what it is like to be gang banged ? Negatory. She is not a slut. Talking about it and actually going out to do it isn't the same thing.

Unfortunately a lot of supposedly new age, "open minded" guys I know who immediately answer with a hearty Yes. There's still that stigma about women who are openly curious about sex around here in Malaysia.

It even affects me. I admit it would be rather unsettling to hear a girl friend talk to me about that. At first. But I like to think that I'm open minded so it's okay after I adjust. Why would it be unsettling ? I have no idea. I'm no prude but it would still be strange initially. See how strong social conditioning can be ?

Now that I think about it, many of my girl friends talk to me about sex. For those of us who have never talked about it with a girl before, let me say that it is very enlightening. Especially if the girl you're talking to has experience. I'm grateful for that and for their trust, which I would never betray by naming names. I see a different side to it now. I know what some of the girls like. It's fascinating. I think having this knowledge would help later on, if you know what I mean.

Trust and an open mind, two things I find most attractive.

If I were to find the so-called One, I would like her to be like that friend of mine. Our friendship was the deepest I've ever had with a woman. It was different. We trusted each other totally and we accepted each other as is. That's hard to find nowadays with all the uncertainties and doubts we have about people.

I sometimes think that maybe I should've done more when we were together and before she met her husband. I guess I'll never know now.

And somehow, I seriously doubt that this could ever happen again with someone else.

No comments: