Thursday, February 24, 2005

No Name Post

Guess what ? Streamyx is down. Again. Yay ! *rolls eyes skywards* And guess what ? My colleague told me that her's has been down for a few days already !! Double Yay !

Sometimes, I wonder what I'm paying Telekom for. We really need an alternative ISP around here. That should keep 'em on their toes.

I'm not going to scream at the technicians when they come a calling though. It's not their fault. They're just there to clean up their boss's mess.

Anyway, I went to bed last night hoping to get a sequel to the previous night's dream. No joy. But I did dream something. It was kinda disjointed and right now I can't remember what it was about. So looks like it's business as usual in my head.

Damn.

I suddenly realize how bizarre it would be to be in love with someone who doesn't exist. That would be very strange. And unfortunate, since there is no way to make it real.

But when it comes to that, aren't we all infatuated with the person we see in our heads ? The perfect ones who don't exist ? I think we need to have that person in our heads. Without that person, how would we know what we want in somebody, right ?

Of course, that might lead to unrealistic expectations. But when a person can't differentiate between reality and dreams, whose fault is that ? Suddenly I'm reminded of that ubiquitous Asian man who wants a maid instead of a wife but can't tell the difference. Poor bastard....

Sorry. Feeling chatty today and I'm charged with caffeine from this morning's rather strong glass of coffee.

I'm still buzzed by that dream I had, can you believe that ? I still feel quite good today. Remarkable.

In other happenings, nothing else is happening. I'm at work till Sunday. I'm hoping it will be a good week. I'm planning to see some old friends on Sunday night and chat over dinner. Should be fun.

And now, back to work...

No comments: