Saturday, February 12, 2005

Off Tomorrow



Oh God, I'm so knackered. But tomorrow will be a good day. For tomorrow I am not working. At last, I'm free ! I'm grateful though. Unlike a lot of people, I actually like my job and my colleagues and boss are nice people who aren't clueless and annoying. I'm lucky like that.

But still, I'm so tired these few days. It's been a tough Chinese New Year week.

I want to go out. Maybe visit some friends and check on my dad's car while it's been fixed. Maybe talk about computers, cars and women again. I haven't seen or talked to anyone outside my household for 5 days. It's weird.

I haven't seen the sun in days. Ok that's kinda exaggerated. But I feel like that. And how can I not ? I get off work at 7.00am and reach home at about 7.40-7.45. I turn on my PC, have breakfast, check my mail and play a game for about an hour. Before 9.00am I'm asleep. I wake up late evening, 4.00 or as in the last few days, 5.00pm. Eat something, shower and run out at about 6.00pm. Not much time at all to see the sun.

I'm on the verge of forgetting what afternoon looks and feels like.

And because I haven't been out, I have no new outdoor photos. Which is unfortunate since outdoor pics are my favourite kind.

I was surfing this morning and found a trailer for Intermedio. I want to watch this movie when it comes out. It's got Amber Benson in it. And also, Yellow Ranger ! And Ed Furlong. You might recognise him from Terminator 2. FYI, Intermedio is a horror movie.

I just noticed how many ex-Buffy people are doing horror type stuff these days. No need to talk about SMG, we all know what she's been doing. Then we had Eliza Dushku doing Wrong Turn, which was quite ok actually. She's also the lead for Tru Calling, and that one is supernatural too.

And now we have Amber doing Intermedio. And I hear Nick Brendon is doing one entitled Unholy and another called Slaughter Party.

What's up with all this horror ?

Anyway, it's all good. I admire all this people and look forward to all the things that they are going to do.

It's kinda obvious that I like movies, no ? I'll damn near watch anything. I'll even go alone.

Some of my friends like movies too, but some of these people don't want to pay to watch it in a cinema. No point they say. Too expensive they say. Better go and buy a crappy pirated VCD and watch it on my teeny-weenie 14" analog TV they say. Ok I guess that's fine by me. Whatever rocks your boat.

Me ? I like to see everything Big. And Loud. Happily I have other friends who like this too.

There's this magic about watching a movie on the big screen that I just can't describe. Plus, social activity. Watch movie, go supper and talk about movie. Fun !

Ok I'm so obviously bored now. Later then. Excuse me while I go and see what else is playing.

No comments: