Thursday, January 13, 2005

Yay !

A mish mash of things...

I'm not working today. And won't be at work till Monday ! Yay ! I so need a break right now......

I'm bored. I'n going out later. I don't know where to go yet. I'm going out alone. Probably. Spontaneity is fun sometimes.

I have errands to run tomorrow. Bills to pay. My credit card application....... was rejected. Dammit. I'll never get my camera like this.....

I have mail to write. Maybe later tonight ? Or am I going to procrastinate ? We'll see. I'm running out of things to download. Anyone have any suggestions ? I also have Gmail invites. Interested ? Tell me.

I'm feeling strangely calm today. In the spirit of simplifying things, I'm not going to ask why. This post has absolutely no point. Which is nice in a way.

Ok I need to shower.

No comments: