Friday, January 28, 2005

National Treasure



Today I was very bored. Still bored right now actually.

Apart from doing more computer stuff, nothing happened today. This post would probably be boring too.

Oh yes I did catch National Treasure last night. That movie was surprisingly good. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

I love the little plot twist in the end. Treasure hunting movies have been done to death but this was really, really good. I mean clues based on history ? Fun.

Nicolas Cage was quite low key in this. I liked this too. I was expecting him to be all gung-ho and bombastic a-la Lara Croft but his character here is closer to his The Rock character.

I think he's an excellent actor.

Diana Kruger
is in this too. She's quite the hottie and not a bad actress. I love her accent. One more big plus for this movie is the script. Quite funny in places and not at all speechy.

I guess I've been watching too many speechy epic movies.

Also featured here are Sean Bean (as the bad guy), Jon Voight and Harvey Keitel are in this movie too. All great people here.

Go and watch this movie and have a good time.

Hmm, I'm still bored....

No comments: