Monday, October 25, 2004

Babblefest Mk. II

Unlike Buffy, I don't need to be nervous to babble. I just need to be bored. In fact, I think it would be nice if I could babble while I'm nervous. I think I look less nervous when I babble. Which I don't do if I'm nervous ?

What do I when I get nervous ? Never mind.

And talking about Buffy, I'm happy to note that The Grudge is No. 1 at the movies this week. I'm pleased. Ok being a Sarah Michelle Gellar supporter, I'm biased. I'll go and watch this movie and like it too. Even if it sucks. And I don't really want to use the term "fan" since it's a short form for "fanatic" and that word implies all kinds of things which I'm not (I think).

Before we go on, I'd like to make it clear that you will not find anything important or artful or profound or remotely useful in this post.

I want to say this because there are quite a lot of holier-than-thou judgemental people out there who think that because they're clean-living-righteous-conservative-folks-who-think-fun-is-illegal-AND-a-waste-of-time and I am not, they have some kind of divine right to tut-tut people like myself and my other esteemed blogging colleagues. And don't even get me started on pseudo-intellectuals......

Yes, I have a lot of issues with a lot of different people. But only if they have issues with me.

If my opinions piss you off, why are you still here ?? Shoo..!

This is MY blog and therefore I do not need to take into account public opinion when I write here ok ? Is that clear ?

Good. Now....

I had a huge scare this morning. I was driving and I somehow manage to not see a large yellow Trieniekens dump truck in front of me until I was about 2 feet away from it. Luckily, I was driving my brand new car and not my dad's Boneshaker Deathtrap(tm) so I managed to stop in time. The moral of the story ? Not nice to drive when you're sleepy and exhausted from 12 hours of night shift.

In other news, I have realized to my consternation that I'm a bit tongue tied presently. No not here on my own blog but other people's. I've read a good number of good posts the last few days and I feel compelled to say a few things but the damned words won't come out. Or when they do come out they don't sound the same as the ones in my head. What the hell is wrong with me ?!!

And don't get me started on grammar/spelling atrocities. As someone who allegedly has decent English, I should be flogged.

Wait a minute... A post is brewing in my head !!

I'll write it later then. Too lazy right now..,

PS. Alter Bridge rocks !!!

Currently Listening to "Subject to Change", Sum41, Chuck

No comments: