Sunday, September 26, 2004

Lazy Sunday Post

Contrary to popular belief, bloggers do have lives and are not sad, strange antisocial geeks who sit in front of their PCs and train hellhounds to sic em on people on prom night, only to have Buffy crash them at home and call them "incompetent maladjusts".

How do I know this ? Well, there have not been any reports of attacks on school functions and assaults involving a small, blond teenage girl. And the second reason is that most blogs hardly get updated over the weekend.

That's good thing. Unfortunately, I won't be able to partake in blog-update-skipping because I'm working. Working on weekends suck.

Having said that, I've decided to volunteer for extra work this week and three more extra days at the end of October. I need the money and it's the best way to keep busy. Burying yourself in work is a time honoured method of angst-burying. It works too.

Have given up on Kazaa. Does anyone know of other p2p client capable of downloading wma files ? I'm testing WinMx but it apparently doesn't look for wma files.

In other news, my cousin cum insurance agent is trying to fix me up. After all that's happened, is this a good idea ? The woman in question is 29, single, small & ex-Marian. My cousin has reassured me that she isn't an axe-murderer. I've never been fixed up before. I'm frightened. Because I tend to be morbidly fascinated by new things that are frightening, I'm going to say yes.

And yet more news, my "famous" brother crashed his car last night. He's ok. The car isn't.

Hmm hungry. Need food. I'll go now. But read this really cute post from The Gongkapas Times. And this insanely hilarious one by Kristie.

Enjoy.

Currently Listening to : Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee

No comments: