Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Home

Is it just me ? Or is Blogger extremely, extremely slow these days ? It took me forever to get to the Create New Post page.

Can't be my connection. Everything else is fast. Including stuff from Kazaa. I have about 14 million things to download today.

Can you guess where I'm at ? Nope, not some dingy cybercafe full of Indonesian kids playing RO loudly.

I'm AT HOME. Finally after 11 months of waiting, I've joined the rest of the world in the 21st century. I finally have DSL !! Yay !!!

Nice timing too, since I'm in need of some serious cheering up.

I'm feeling ok today. It's not too bad if I don't think too much. I think I'll go look for some pictures to upload.

DSL done. Next ? Digital camera. I'd like to put up pics of the stuff I have in my house. And pictures of my dog. My computer. My CDs. And my car. And maybe even me.

Funnily again, I have no idea what to post about now that I can do it from the house. I usually have quite a bit to say when I'm at work or in a cybercafe.

Or maybe I'm just sleepy.... Expect another post in a few hours.

Addendum:-

I'm listening to my Yahoo Launch radio now. This having your own internet connection is a pretty good situation isn't it ?

Excuse me while I go and squeal like a 12 year old girl....

No comments: