Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just Hanging

I actually stayed home today. The entire day. Well, almost the entire day. Went out just now for dinner, but the rest of the day was spent in front of the PC as I listened to my Yahoo radio (which now is properly configured and has provided me with kick ass metal, rock & alternative stuff for the last three hours) and downloaded more music.

Amongst others, I've downloaded or am downloading these fantastic songs.

Taking back Sunday - Cute without the E
Taking back Sunday - There's no I in Team
Ingram Hill - Almost Perfect
Yellow Card - Ocean Avenue
12 Stones - The Way I Feel
Trapt - Trapt
Yellow Card - Back Home
Seether - fuck it
Devendra Barnhart - Fall
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken
A Perfect Circle - Blue

Next up is more stuff like that by Nerf Herder and Story of the Year.

Music makes me live. Music gets me through rough times. If this was any other internetless day, I'd be posting more emotional drivel now. Thank God for music.

Also today, I did something that was hard to do. Someone called me today. She asked me to come see her. Said she had a bottle of vodka with my name on it. I thought about going. I really did want to go. So I made up my mind, swallowed hard....

...and said no thank you.

I meant it when I said I needed to stay away. It's hard but for my sake I need to do this. No more denial.I'll see her again soon enough, but only if things quiet down on my end. I hope it doesn't take very long.

With music to listen to I think I can handle it. So yay me ! Thank God for music.

And before I forget, the regular angst themed posts will be back as soon as I get over the euphoria of being online at home. So, stay tuned haha...

And what do you recommend I download next ?

Currently Listening to : Perfect Girl Eleven by Angela McCluskey

No comments: