Wednesday, February 04, 2004

One More Night

(Sigh)

It's early in the morning, I'm tired and I have absolutely nothing useful to write about.

Still at work. Just one more hour before my shift ends and then I'll be on my merry way. Back to my DVDs and my guitar. I'll sleep my head off today, I'm so exhausted. One more night and I'll be on my break.

That's the good part about working shifts. I work three/four days/nights and then I'll be off for the next three/four days. Lots of time for me to do stuff. Like figure out how to work my blog template.

I'm very lucky. I got me a job that I think is perfect for my personality. It involves computers, which I'm quite good at, I work solo, which is good cause I'd rather do stuff by myself anyways, and my supervisor hardly ever bothers me. It's tiring but at least my job doesn't suck. It pays pretty good too.

I gotta get me a new wardrobe. Yesterday evening, before I left home, I noticed that my "wardrobe" consists of maybe three pairs of pants and half a dozen shirts. I don't really care about this kind of thing, but in all fairness I do need to get more clothes. My old ones are beginning to look a bit ratty. And no, there was no point intended in the last paragraph.

I'd like to thank all those people who dropped by and left comments here. It feels great to be part of an online community again. I used to chat, but there are so many weirdos out there now that chatting's a bit retarded nowadays. All they want to do is "cyber". Dudes, get a life already !

Earlier I was browing through Boils & Blinding Torment. Man that place is laugh riot. It's a Buffy website but it's so funny you should go, even if you've never heard of Buffy/Angel. Damned I wish I could write that those guys. I talk about Buffy a lot don't I ? Yes I'm a big fan. I love Buffy. One of these days I'm gonna write a long rambly post about her, so brace yourself.

I'm so bored I wanna go home. I think I'll kill the rest of the hour by looking at other people's blogs. And Buffy website.

Have a Good Day.

mac

No comments: