Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sith Tonight

We're watching Star Wars Ep. III this evening. I'm very excited ! And this post, probably very boring.

After all these years, the story is about to be completed. It's an end of an era. This reminds me of how I felt when Buffy ended.

I actually have a good idea about what will happen. That is not important. I'm not too particular about spoilers, fortunately. That's the thing nowadays, there really is no real way to prevent spoilers from reaching people.

Back in the day, people didn't need to worry about spoilers and movie makers didn't have to worry about things leaking out. Then came the Internet.

Ah, the Internet. I'd be so bored without it.

I am supposed to write about some things that I listed down sometimes this week. I'll probably write those tomorrow or next week or something when I'm at work.

Rin and I are at my house watching my cat behave very strangely. She's a very strange cat with a fascination for feather dusters and the paper clip thing that's attached to a nylon string string.

I'm having quite an interesting spell at the moment, where I'm actually busier away from work than I am at it. It's quite interesting.

I must go now. Star Wars beckons. And dinner maybe. And tomorrow, I have to work.

Oh well.

Current Music Serena Duncan Sheik

No comments: