Thursday, April 07, 2005

Rin



Big improvement for Photojerk - no branding. Notice above picture with NO added words on it, unlike previous pics. To show my appreciation for branding free pics, I shall now plug Photojerk and say *gameshow host voice* Use Photojerk for all your image hosting purpose. I do !

Aside from that bit of good, the rest of the day was also good. I went out to see my friends and for once we didn't get rained out at the end of the night. Not all of us could make it though, but that was understandable. Some of us didn't get much sleep last night. And no, it's not what you think.

I had Japanese food tonight. I've never had Japanese food before. It was quite alright.

So ignorant am I about Japanese food, I had to ask Rin to show me how to pick what to order. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food, so I avoided all the exotics like unagi and salmon and took the safe way out and ordered egg sashimi and crab instead. I can't remember their Japanese names right now.

It was interesting. With wasabi, even more interesting.

Later, we went to our usual hang out at Great Kitchen because the food court where we were at was closing.

I met Rin's friend today. She was cool. I'd like to hang out with her again !

Rin asked me to write about her. So I will. Now what can one say about Rin ?

I like her a lot.

She's Syuk's youngest sister. She'll be 22 this year. She's single handedly proving my girls-who-are-under-25-are-kids-and-are-immature theory wrong.

That's the dangerous thing about pigeon-holing people. You'll always find exceptions, that you could be wrong. In her case, I'm happy to be wrong.

She's got a really whack, out there sense of humour. I like that. Demure ? Feminine ? She's none of these things. She's comfortable with herself and free spirited.

I can say with absolute certainty that some of our more traditional, conventional men will not be able to handle her.

She's very attractive. Mostly because of her quirkiness but she looks good too. She's got nice arms and fingers, among other things. People keep telling her she's cute. That's because she is.

Yes, I like Rin (but not like THAT). She's cool.

Also, at the moment I like her very much more because she said something to me that I personally find very flattering. I'm very flattered and pleased that she thought about me that way.

Compliments are nice aren't there ? Even nicer when coming from people you like....

I feel so good right now.

No comments: