Monday, December 06, 2004

Snapping Out of It

Guess who's feeling chatty?

It's the afternoon. I'm feeling much, much better. It was probably lack of caffeine plus lack of sleep that caused the early morning silliness. Heh.

Now that I've had some caffeine, I feel much better. Caffeine is nice like that. Unfortunately, I'm still sleepy so this is going to be another longish day.

Silly or not, the post in the morning was true. That's how I felt at the time. It'll come back. Right now, it's in the goes part of 'comes & goes'. Anyway, there's not a lot that I can do about that presently. Except maybe whine about it from time to time.

And now for your lunch time entertainment, I present to you a meme taken off
Kristie who took it off someone else.

Name the last four things that you bought - What? You mean I have to give my new graphic card a name? Why? (Jusk kidding). Errrm... ATI Radeon 9600 Pro graphics card, tube of blank CDs, a handful of hair bands and the Punisher DVD.


Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink - Water, Iced Tea, Coke and that sweet coloured water the cafeteria provides.

Last Time You Cried? - Ages and ages ago, when dinosaurs ruled the earth.

What's In Your CD Player? - An mp3 compilation I made that includes The Bangles' "Doll Revolution", The Ultimate Buffy Soundtrack, The Once More With Feeling Soundtrack and Vanessa Carlton's "Harmonium".

What's Under Your Bed? - Several boxes containing CDs, VCDs, manuals for various electronic/electrical things, old computer games and old computer parts.

What Time Did You Wake Up Today? - 5.35am

Current Hair? - Errr...black, long (past the shoulders), straightish. I need to get it trimmed before Christmas.

Current Clothes? - Work clothes - Grey polo shirt and blue cargo pants, which I like.

Current Desktop Picture? - At home - The Angel Investigations logo. At work - Plain black background on one PC and Buffy on the other.

Current worry? - Money, as usual.

Current hate? - I'm happy to say none at the moment.

Favorite Places To Be? - My room probably. I'm actually more concerned with who I'm with rather than where I am.

Least Favorite Place? - Rush hour traffic.

If You Could Play An Instrument? - I play guitar and a little drums.

Favorite Color(s)? - Black. Red.

How Tall Are You? - 5' 3"

Favorite expression? - I don't have any favourites.

One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: - My late best friend.

Favorite Day(s)? - Fridays/Sundays.

Where Would You Like To Go? - UK and Western Europe, Southern California, Egypt.

Where do you want to live when you get married? - I wouldn't really care but preferably somewhere in Kuching.

Favorite food? - Anything meaty. I'm lousy with the green stuff.

Color of most clothes you own : Black, mostly dark colours.

Number of pillows you sleep with? Two.

What do you wear when you go to sleep: Shorts and T-shirt.

What were you doing 12AM last night: Asleep.

How old will you be in 10 yrs: 41

What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: With me, there's no way to tell.

Do you have braces? Never had them.

Are you paranoid?! Ocassionally.

Do you burn or tan? Aren't they the same thing. Yes. Both.

What is the brand of your wallet? Don't know. Does it matter ?

First piercing/tattoo? None.

First enemy? None that I know of or care to know of.

Last person you yelled at? I don't remember. It's been a long time. Possibly my parents. Or my brother.

Last crush? Refer to previous blog entries from Auguts & September.

Last thing you ate? Mee hoon with eggs. It sucked. As usual.

The last time you had sex it was...? Not bad at all. Personally, I think sex is overrated.

No comments: