Tuesday, November 16, 2004

No Subject

I've got nothing to write about and it's very early in the morning. And yet here I am. Posting again.

It's hard being someone who generally has an aversion to work. The mere mention of the word makes me tired. Yes, I'm lazy and unambitious. So ? I do sometimes like my work but not when I've been infected by the holiday bug. How I wish I had 30 days of leave left. I would take them all right now and become a couch potato until the middle of January. As it turns out, I only have 3.7 days of leave and those days are already committed for Christmas week.

I hate how time crawls when I'm drooling with anticipation. I can't wait for this year to end.

Blogwise this has been the quietest 36 hours I've ever witnessed. Only 3 blogs in my list were updated. I know everyone is busy with the festivities of Raya (Eid) but nevertheless I found the lack of updates disturbing. It's as if everyone just disappeared. That's how much blogging means to me now. I've developed a dependancy.

It's too bad I have to work during this week. I'm missing out on all the visiting and other things we get up to during festive occasions. So friends who are celebrating, I didn't visit you all not because I'm antisocial but because I'm working. And how I dislike to work during festive season.

As you can see, once again this is a pointless rambly post. But that's the point. The point here is not to have a point. Sometimes it's just so exhausting to think of a "serious" subject to write about. I really admire those people who write about current issues & politics. Those subjects need A LOT of research. Some of these bloggers do it EVERY DAY too. I marvel.

But then again, unlike me these people are probably less lazy & unambitious. Oh well.

And while I'm at it, I actually have very definite opinions about what's happening around me. About Fallujah. About Ops Warta and the on-the-spot fine crap. About idiot drivers who block traffic and road hog thinking that driving excruciatingly slowly = safe. About Proton's inconsistent build quality. About people who automatically hate locally made products just because they're made here and not some foreign Western country. About the PBDS disaster.

I have opinions on these things and more. But I'm just so lazy you know. Imagine the amount of research I have to do.

And people who shoot their mouth of about things without doing their research makes excellent blog fodder too. Perhaps another day.

When I'm not too lazy.

Currently Listening to "Almost Happy" K's Choice, Ten Years of K's Choice

No comments: