Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Bleh... Part II

The second part of a post. But not the one I meant in the last one.

I woke up bright & early on Tuesday morning fully expecting to go to work when I discovered that I was still sick. Sicker than I was on the previous day.

That sucked.

And so in the end, I didn't go anywhere and do anything again. I hate to spend days like that. Seems like such a waste. I know sick people should sit & chill out at home, but it's just me. If I don't go out or see anyone or get in the car and drive a minimum of ten minutes then my day is totally wasted.

Since I was still sick, I couldn't really write or do much else. Happily enough, Rome : Total War kept me occupied. Despite spending seven hours fending off Brutii Romans to the west and Pontus to the east (I was Greek) while simultaneously trying to build an economy, it turned out to be more relaxing than it was stressful. I especially enjoyed recapturing Thermon from the Romans. They sallied twice and I beat them twice. HUGE battles.

The battles in that game have to be seen to be believed. I'm enjoying it. I do have one very important question to all you history buffs out there. How do you defeat elephant riders ? They seem to be unkillable.

Am at work now and feeling quite sore.

And talking about sore, I was reading a forum IMDB just now. Something to do with Eliza Dushku. Something about whether anyone's met her and whether she was nice or not. Some say yes and some say no. And some others say totally unrelated things. These internet forums are totally ludicrous sometimes.

If I met Eliza Dushku, I'd bring her for coffee. That is, if I don't freeze up and say something really stupid. Or if I can get pass her security detail.

But seriously, I think she's great. I enjoy her work. Too bad Tru Calling got canceled.

Ok. I have to got to work now. Laters.

No comments: