Saturday, July 17, 2004

Sucky Site That Doesn't Suck

I having a good day today. Firstly, I got out of the house earlier than usual and had lunch with the Kuching bloggers as a going away gathering for Aida. She'll be going to KL to study. Besides her Shook, Fina, Joyce, Dee, Georgette & Andrea were all there. We ended up chattering away for three hours and the girls had a whale of a time picking on me, like they always do while Shook played the bewildered observer. I'm sure the Elephant staff hates us now. No I'm exaggerating a bit. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. In fact I might organise somethinng myself. Preferably with some alcohol so that I can hear Andrea repeat the same story over & over again. What fun !!
 
Later I'm going to check out this new bar that supposedly Irish (or Irish themed at any rate). I like the Irish. I think they're cool. I especially like their accent. I met this Irish girl once at Liquid before it closed down. I loved the she talked. Unfortunately I was to drunk to do things like string a coherent sentence together or ask for her contact info. I wish I could see her again.
 
And finally, just now Shook showed me an awesome site,
Mucho Sucko. (Warning: Not Safe For Work). It's a huge collection of videos, pics and other weird things floating around on the Internet. I saw some amazing videos, like a superbike cam showing the bike going at 336Km/h (!!!!). You have to see it to believe it. There's more so if you have broadband, check out the videos. Entertainment guaranteed.
 
Well, I'm going to go check out that Irish bar now. Who knows I might meet someone Irish. A female someone preferably...
 
Have a nice weekend.

No comments: