Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tired....

It's just day two of work and I'm exhausted already. My throat is sore and I think I'm coming down with fever. That's going to suck.

So, while I'm still fit enough to sit in front of my PC I feel like doing a little updating and some posting, albeit a rather thin & point-free post today.

I found another excellent and well-written blog here. I haven't really read much of it, but I enjoyed what I've read so far.

Today my parents are arriving back from their trip to Penang and of course I have to pick them up. My lazy brother was supposed to do it but he's.....well, lazy so *shrug*. I hope they bought me something useful.

Let's see what else is happening. Oh yes, I went through my first Performance Evaluation yesterday. It was good. I'm happy. In general, my mood was good because of that. Why ? Because a good PE guarantees a raise. And the way I've been leaking money, I'm going to need all I can get.

Actually, there is another story I want to tell. Involving a former errrmm...what's the word....flame ? Hard to say, since while I was with her, she was with officially someone else (not anymore though).

That story requires organization and deep thought (don't worry it's a happy story...well kinda). And since my train of thought is still boarding at the station, this story will have to wait. Hopefully I'll remember to write it.

I really need to write it down.

No comments: