Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Borrowed Heaven

Have you guys seen these in town ? They're cool ! Vinyl Cds for that nostalgic feel !



I just got the new the Corrs album,"Borrowed Heaven". I've heard about 3 tracks and so far soooo good. I love the Corrs.

I've also managed to get off my lazy ass long enough to update my links. Got some more blogs added. All quite nice.

I've notice quite a big slowdown in blogging activities from nearly all the blogs I frequent including mine. One of them is now officially dormant, which is too bad. We've all been very busy lately I guess. I guess we're becoming Victims of Real Live(TM). Sucked into the quagmire, bogged down by the details, wrenched away from the bliss of our online selves by the real world and all it's responsiblities.

Oh well.

I have thought about this just now. Will I ever stop blogging ? The same way I stopped chatting ? Who knows ? The one thing that blogging differs from chatting is that, unlike chatting blogging does not require an audience. It doesn't have to be interactive. This blog could sit here and not have a single visitor for decades for all I care. That makes it quite useful when I refer to it 30 years (should I live that long, God willing) from now when I write my memoirs.

I hope to not stop blogging. I hope to record things about my life so that I have something to look back on in the future. It'll be my personal time capsule !

That's a good thing.

No comments: