Saturday, June 26, 2004

Launchcast Radio

I'm currently fiddling with the the Yahoo Launchcast Radio. Quite tricky. Apparently I can't directly add a song to a playlist or edit artist lists. The thing works by a ratings system. The radio will play something and I'll rate it.

And here I was hoping to listen to Four Star Mary stuff. But I did discover some people whom I've never heard before who are really, really good. Like Keri Noble. The song playing now is called "Talk to Me". Really sweet. Looks like I'll be here for a while.

I noticed a lot of people don't blog on Saturdays. Is it me ? Or is it really like that.

Whatever. I'm going out later. Probably to a club or somewhere, to hang out with that lecturer girl i mentioned before. Should be fun.

Oh cool !!! That Beastie Boys song is on. The Beastie Boys rawk !!! Coming from a non rap fan like me, that's a big deal.

Have a nice weekend...

No comments: