Friday, June 25, 2004

Bloody One Hundred !!

One hundred posts !!

And to commemorate said milestone, yesterday I decided to register at The Ricebowl Journals, an eclectic collection of Asia's best & brightest blogs/journals. I wonder if I'll make the cut. I also noticed that I was number 92 in the vetting queue. NINETY TWO !! I wonder how long it'll take to be accepted/rejected.

I was going for a more thoughtful reflective post as the one hundredth one but I can't think straight right now. My train of thought was derailed when I received a phone call from the factory earlier in the day. It seems that tonight I have to show up at work at 1.00am(!!!) later because the guy on duty tonight will be leaving early. I'm not happy. He'd better not ask me to replace him tomorrow. At least I'll get some extra money so it's no so bad in the end.

Also, I got myself rated here. The result ?

My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by bart666


Cool eh ? I got it from Me, Myself & Id and he got it from...some other place.

And tonight I was supposed to post a pic of Sarah Michelle Gellar i.e the person I admire the most !!(cheh..) But I can't decide which pic to use. Buffy Season 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 ? Or should I use an image from Cruel Intentions, where her hair is its original colour ? Or pictures from elsewhere ? I'm can't decide.

.....

Ok, what the hell....


She's COOL. She's HOT. She's TEPID. She's all temperature Sarah!!

SMG. Severely underrated and overlooked by many due to her involvement in "frivolous" projects like Buffy & Scooby-Doo (which I thought was pretty good actually). Possessing a dramatic range far superior to her better known peers, she's one of those very few actors I know who can pull off drama, action and comedy with equal aplomb.

In my honest opinion, she is one of the finest actresses I've ever seen. I can't wait to watch "Romantic Comedy", "Southland Tales" & "The Grudge".

No comments: