Saturday, June 19, 2004

People I Adore Pt 1

Okay, it's after midnight and it is time for me to make like an angsty teenage dork and post pics of married women who are famous (kinda) and who I will never meet in a million years.


Amy Acker !! (Image acquired from Buffy.nu)

I still can't find a good photo of her as Illyria so this will have to do. She absolutely rocked as Illyria. Illyria kinda resembles Fred (here previous character in Angel) but doesn't talk like Fred, doesn't move like Fred, doesn't even smell like Fred (so says Spike). To think before that I thought she was just a so-so actress. At least she got her wish. She once stated that she so badly wanted to kick ass on Angel but it wasn't suitable for her bookwormy, science-geek Fred character. I bet she had a lot of fun shooting those fight scenes as Illyria. But I bet that costume is real bitch to put on and wear and take off again.

In other news, a friend of mine has started a blog. Check this out. Now we will band together and terrorize all our other friends to start blogging.

No comments: