Sunday, June 20, 2004

Ilyria !!!

Yesss !!!!! I finally have decent pictures of Ilyria (that demon character from Angel Season 5). My friend mailed me lots of pic and this is my favourite one.


Ilyria with an axe. She's my hero !

Now compare that with the pic of Amy Acker in my previous post. They look very not-similar.

I also have some gorgeous pics of Michelle Trachtenberg.


Dawn's all growed up.

She's turning out to be quite the hottie.

And Eurotrip was good. Old school teen comedy, complete with colourful language, politically incorrect jokes about Europeans. Fun movie.

In other news, I was on my way home from hanging out last night when I got an invite to go to Ninety-Nine. That's the club behind Harbourview. I haven't been there before. I haven't gone clubbing in the longest time.

Anyways, I met up with my friends and they introduced me to another friend of theirs. Real interesting girl. UITM lecturer (real for deal, not those wanna-be tutors ), has a Masters(!!) Degree in Political Science(!!!!!). Sweet girl. Yes, I like my women hot but I'm especially impressed by brains. I'm meeting her after this actually...

We had wine and beers. The place was packed to the rafters and cars were tripple-parked outside. I had a goof time, to my pleasant surprise. The crowd was not as intimidating as I imagined and there was no trouble of any kind.

Also, the chicks that go there are smoking hot !!! Okay I'm a male chauvinist who likes to check out hot chicks. At least I'm not gay...

And in yet more news, lately I have looked all over the place for a Cruel Intentions DVD. I was on the verge of giving up and contemplating ordering it from Amazon when lo and behold, one of my friends have one. So I borrowed it. And watched it. I think I've watched that movie 19 times. I love it.

I guess that's all the stuff I can write about today. Still got a slight hang over...

No comments: