Monday, May 10, 2004

Upgrade Complete

"Hey check out our new TOW missiles"

That's what the Humvee driver will say in C&C Generals once you buy the TOW missile upgrade. In case that didn't make any sense, I'm taklking about upgrades in general, this blog in particular.

I like the new design ! It's dark blue ! It's got dots all over the place ! It looks good ! It's cool. I hope you guys like it.

It's better on the eyes, at least for me anyways. And the color, well me being a person who likes dark shades with highlights, I love it. It's dark and...well, has highlights. Just like my room.

Later I'm going to 4th mile to get a friend, where we will in turn get another friend in BDC. Yesterday I went to Choice Daily and bumped into him buying a whole lot of black pepper beef patties. A little nudge later and today we're having BBQ black pepper beef & Screwdriver !!! Yay !! How opportune, I'll celebrate my new blog look while I'm there.

Don't you just love upgrades..!

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: