Sunday, May 30, 2004

Small Hour Elation

It's the small hours of Sunday morning and I'm about to go off work in exactly 23 minutes !

Yessss !! I've been so exhausted lately, so many things to deal, what with things happening in the house, my car acting up (condenser belting making horrible whining noise;tension too low/too high), my software tests in the office, Angel ending (damn you WB damn you !!), my recent melancholy-depression-memory-flashback attack (made worse by the fact that I bumped into an ex-girlfriend on Wednesday night) and other stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to a break. Gawai's a joyous, if slightly overrated occasion. This year, I have actual plans ! A friend came down from Sri Aman last night so most likely we're hanging out tonight. I got lots of things to bitch about with my life, but friends ain't one of it. I got friends coming out of my ears !! And they're all cool. All of them.

I was checking out Yahoo news earlier and I found this. So, to all those people who thought that I was being stupid/childish/fanboyish/wimpy/ for watching Buffy; HAH !!

God I miss that show. And Angel too.

And Illyria rawks !! Go Amy Acker !!

No comments: