Tuesday, May 18, 2004

A Short One (A bit like me actually..)

What makes a good post ?

A long one ? A short one ? What factor decides the quality of a post ? Is it the same as your typical karangan or English composition ?

Do I have to follow the same rules as that ? Or does being totally spontaneous guarantee a good read ?

These thoughts have been running in my head all day. Obviously I got no answers.

I watched Buffy again today. Just a few episodes. And I think this week, the lasty episode of Angel EVER is going to be shown. Well, end of an era.

I'm going to miss the Buffy/Angelverse. What a great world, where fantasy meets soap opera meets action meets comedy. And what great great characters !! Buffy,Angel,Giles,Willow,Xander,Cordy,Oz,Faith,Anya,Spike,Wesley,Gunn,Fred and so many others.

I'm going to miss them all. With the passing of Angel, there goes my last reason to regularly follow TV. Weird how the end of a TV show could be so hard to follow. And to think I started watching Buffy so that I could oogle at the very tasty looking, high booted, short skirted Sarah Michele Gellar.

Ah well... Tonight I'm seeing some friends and getting Angel Season 5 Episodes 15,18,19,20 & 21.

Must enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: