Saturday, May 22, 2004

Halfway

There's not really a point for today's post. There are a few things though, one is this post is another remote post (ie not done in blogger). The other thing is that I'm feeling quite good right now.

June is almost here, and with it the halfway point of the year. Now that the halfway point is reached, the months will accelerate and before we know it it's Christmas and New Year's Eve all over again. Gosh, where did the time go...

And for me, June carries with it certain good vibes. After all, Gawai is just a week or so away (and so is payday !!) so that's not a bad thing at all. But overall, June always feels bright & sunny even without Gawai to consider. It's got a light, summery feel to it. I feel it even in my current stage of general non-excitement.

For a change, I got plans for Gawai. I got parties to attend. So more booze is necessary. Looks like I'll be paying that 2nd mile shop and buy me two bottles of whatever. I haven't decided yet, have to pick between Gordon's Dry Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Absolut Vodka or Southern Comfort (a personal favourite). Or maybe I should go nuts and buy one of each.

Not a whole lot to say for now. Actually I have a few thoughts, one is to write about GOOD cops for a change (been doing a bit of pig bashing recently, so I need to redress that somewhat). Another has something to do with what Dee wrote about recently that got me thinking.

But those are for other times.

Have a good day.

No comments: