Monday, May 31, 2004

Chilling Out

Right now, I have a slight hangover. It's funny, I keep saying I hate beer and yet can't stay away from it at parties. But really I should stay away from it, since it causes the worst hangover you can imagine. So tonight I'll just get comfy with my vodka & orange juice mix thank you very much.

Got another party to go to. This Gawai is turning out to be rather fun and not boring like many previous ones. That's a good thing, I really need to chill out.

And talking about chilling, I watched "The Day after Tomorrow" yesterday. Very nice. I found to be truly frightening in places. I mean when Mother Nature itself is going berserk, what can anybody do. There's no monsters to kill or fight. All anyone can do is either run or ride it out. That's the sense I got from that movie. I kinda wished that the movie was longer. And they were funny moments too. Go and watch. Fun.

Got not much to say right now, since I'm kinda in a rush actually.

Here's wishing everyone a fun-filled Gawai. Cheers !!

No comments: