Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Remote Control

This is a new feature I'm trying out, it being new not because it wasn't available before but because I never noticed it before.
 
This feature allows me to blog from my e-mail, where the entry is created and then mailed to the desired blog.
 
Also something I've noticed. Spelling mistakes. I've been rather careless. Of course this could be caused by the rather awkward keyboard that I was using for a few days. Not much I can do about that, since I blog either from the office (nice Dell Quietkey keyboard) or CC (crap ten ringgit generic keyboard). Ok ok I'm in denial, I'm the dumbass who either never proofread my own post or am in too much of a hurry to do so.
 
I could reedit and repost but as a rule I don't do that. To me, a blog entry is a moment frozen in time. It's like a picture of whatever I'm thinking & feeling at the time. I feel that if I reedit, it takes the spontaneity out of a post. This is also why I never plan or write an outline for my posts. Some people probably do this and that's great for them. But it's one shot one kill (or sometimes, one miss) for me.
 
I watched "I'll be There" just now in the evening. Starring among others Craig Ferguson (Drew Carey's boss in Drew Carey Show, he also directed & wrote this movie ), Jemma Redgrave and CHARLOTTE CHURCH !! I'm usually not very enthuastic about singers who (try to) act, but kuddos to Chaz for her work here. Not a challenging role but she did it well enough. Plus she's such an angel and so cute. And her accent. And THAT voice. How can I criticize her ?
 
Craig was entertaining to watch as well there's Anthony Stewart Head in this movie too, in a support role. I like to watch ex-Buffy/Angel alum try new stuff. It's interesting to watch them being other than the characters that I'm used to.
 
It was a good movie, simple and to the point, well paced and well acted. I enjoyed it.
 
Okay, now I will hit send and see if this thing actually posts.


Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now