Friday, March 26, 2004

Real Me

Haven't been around enough to do any updates. Still here though, so fret not faithful reader !

Well, my car isn't ready yet so I'm still here, gnashing my teeth and pouring ashes over my head. Boy, I hate waiting.

I found this quiz thingy from Aida's. I like these. I want more. I much prefer these subjective quizzes over the multiple-choice ones. Also, I'm really tired this morning what it being the first day of work and all that, so I can't think of anything brilliant to write. So I did what came naturally and ripped off someone else's blog contents.

Here's the quiz. Perhaps I could learn more about myself this way. And you could learn about me too ! Enjoy :-

Would you ever date someone younger than you?
Yes

Someone Older?
Yes. I actually went out with this girl who was 16 months older than me one time.

Ever been drunk?
Doh…

Been in love:
Yes.

Loved someone who you knew you couldn't have:
Of course, in fact nearly all of my “relationships” are like this. Downside of being vertically challenged, bespectacled, socially inept and not particularly physically attractive.

Gotten in a car accident:
Nope. Touch wood, since I’m getting a car any day now.

Broken a bone?
Nope thankfully.

Had your heart broken?
Do you have three hours… ?

Cheated on someone?
Cheated WITH someone, yes a few times. Cheated ON someone, no.

Been cheated on?
I think at least once, but nobody’s telling so..

Last time you said 'I love you' to someone?
Would you believe, 1992 !!

Last time you cried?
Can’t remember. Don’t want to remember.

Last time you laughed?
A few hours ago.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I have no idea. I don’t like to think that far ahead. With my luck, I cannot reasonably picture myself two weeks from now with any kind of accuracy.

What age do you see yourself married at?
Although I would like to and I’m not exactly against it, the odds are very long… probably never. No please, don’t feel sorry for me. I’m not.

Describe your dream wedding?
Something spontaneous and last minute. Small, informal, friends/immediate family only.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No. I don’t have any stuffed animals. Although I’d probably get me a Muppet Angel if I could.

If you could dye your hair one color what would it be?
Red highlights. Willow !!!

Have you ever been skinny-dipping?
Nope.

Do you eat chicken with fingers or with a fork?
Fingers.

Would you rather give or receive?
Either way, makes no difference to me.

How many homes have you lived in?
Five.

Any instruments?
Guitars & drums

One pillow or two?
Two

Do you get along with your parents?
It’s okay right now. We’re not very close, due to some fallout from earlier times.

Do you drive?
Yes

What kind of car do you have?
1.3 Saga Aeroback red. Actually, at time of posting I haven’t taken delivery of it yet. Maybe in one or two days.

Whats your fav. colors?
Ermmm…..red & black combo ?

Do you work?
Tech Support. American owned factory.

Whats your favorite food?
Meat. Lots of it.

How many guys/girls have you kissed?
Two. Girls.

Have you ever got in serious trouble?
Yes. I’ve been to court. Not criminal court though.

Why is the sky blue?
I could explain, but who wants to get technical, right ?

Who was your first crush?
Some girl in my neighbourhood. I was 13.

When you meet a person of your preferred sex, you first notice their?
Eyes.

Are you the romantic type?
Used to be, but now I like to think of myself as a closet romantic. Haven’t actually had many opportunities to be in that situation, so actually I don’t know.

Have you ever been chased by cops?
Yes. It's a long story.

No comments: