Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Not a real post

As mentioned, not a real post. I've been having trouble coming up with a real meaty subject to sink my teeth into, blogwise. It's as though my brain can't get out of 2nd gear. I read some of the blogs on my link list and, yeah I do feel kinda intimated, as silly as that sounds. Some of these people really do write well. I mean, the eloquence ! The imagination ! The righteous indignation ! I mean take for example Sarah's latest post regarding religion and the theodice problem. That's such a great topic to discuss. I do have an opinion on the subject but I have trouble writing a coherent comment. Ah dammit. Stupid brain.

Another post that I like a lot was that one in The Sixth Seal about the old guys hanging out at the kopitiam (complete with pic). Short and sweet and totally effective. Cool, dude.

That's the whole point of this blog I got here. I've always had trouble expressing myself in writing. The thoughts and opinions are there but when I write them down, they sound totally different (and contrived). My only hope is that by writing constantly I could get past that. And of course reading those aforementioned blogs. This lack of writing flair must be a side-effect of me being technologically & scientifically inclined during my formative upper secondary years, what with me being in the Science stream & all. Should've paid more attention during English & BM class instead of goofing around like I did.

To jazz up the blog, I hope to be able to put images up. That means getting a digital camera and finding a host. Already found the host for the pics, but no camera yet. For the time being, looks like I have to go and borrow one cos I can't possibly afford one now without damaging my car fund. The car is the priority now. I desperately need wheels. And talking about car, my parents actually offered to give me money and help me get one, but I'd rather pay for it on my own. Stupid pride ? Maybe, but if I use their money to buy my car, they'd make a very big deal about the stuff that I want to do to it (car mods). I don't need extra nagging, thanks.

Other assorted stuff:-

It's March already !!! Holy crap where did all that time go ! And pretty soon, I'll be 31 !!!! Nooooo !!!!!!

And just now, I read yesterday's papers and there's this story about this kid who took 16 (that's right, sixteen !) subjects for SPM. And aced them all. Yes, ALL of them. How did he do that ??!! He must be genius or something.

I'm so sleepy now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Помогите выбрать видеокарту на материнскую плату asus p5l-mx до 10 т.р. Желательно GeForce. Спасибо.
[url=http://mp3lists.ru/][color=#E4F4FE] [/color][/url]