Sunday, March 14, 2004

Not Long Winded

In the spirit of being not long-winded, today's entry will not be...errr, long-winded. Also, not having much to write about will keep this short (I hope).

There is a period of 14 days this month where I will be working 10 nights, although not in a row thankfully. I'm right in the middle of that period. I want to take a day off next Thursday. I'm really tired now and besides, I need some time off to finish up paperwork on my new ride (yay !).

One more thing, I've gone to this restaurant where "Nice" Cafe used to be. I think it's called Great Kitchen. The food is brilliant and not expensive !! Check it out.

And finally... I've mentioned before March is the longest month of the year. It has the same number of days as some other months, but somehow it just feels long and seems to go on & on endlessly. Also, nothing exciting ever happens in March. I hate March.

What's up with that ? Is it just a dull boring month, or am crazy ?

No comments: