Monday, March 15, 2004

A Life More Ordinary

That's it. I can't stand it. I'm going to take a day off this week. This long night schedule is killing me and numbing my brain.

I've been so busy, there's no time at all to think of anything clever to write about. Not to mention the brain numbness, that doesn't help at all. This blog must be getting really really dull and action-less for the average reader.

But then again, so's life in general for mois lately. The most exciting thing to happen soon, is my car, which is really no big deal in the long run. Nope. Nothing happening here. No emotional upheaval. No baudy adventures. No new chick to gossip about. No new discovery. Nothing at all. I'm kinda worried, am I plateauing ? Is this IT ? Is this what my life will be about from now on ? If it is, man that's dull.

I do realize, this relative calm and dullness maybe just temporary and that sometime soon, something will come around and shake things up again. What do I do then ? Why, whine and moan about it on the blog of course. And then you all could read my entry on how I wish things would quiet down and bla bla bla. I'm doomed. I can never be satisfied with my current condition, whatever it is. Hmmm.

Sincerely though, I do hope for an opportunity to change things around, particularly my personal life. Maybe a new friend or a circle of friends, or maybe a new hobby/obsession ? Or maybe even some other thing I haven't thought about.

Boy, I'm so dull. I need to go and get some fun..

Have a nice day :)

No comments: