Saturday, April 24, 2004

Slow

Lazy. Lethargic.

That pretty much sums up my brain (and blogging) activity the last few days. I'm just feeling really uncreative somehow. So today I thought I might jot down some regular, everyday life miscellany.

I bought a new CD-writer. TDK. It's pretty decent despite being really, really cheap. And best of all, I can install my Battlefield Vietnam !! Yahhooo. It's an awesome game.

I like first person shooters. I know some might not approve of the violent nature of the games of said genre, but their is one fundamental fact that undermines all the arguments of anti-violent-games-and-entertainment advicates. That fact is : IT'S JUST A GAME. No one can blame gaming for inciting violent behaviour. If people want to ban war-like games, maybe they should ban religion too. After all, it seems to me nowadays a lot of violence is being perpetrated by "religious" people. There I said it.

I'm also thinking about doing some changes to my blog layout. Nothing spectacular, just minor things like different fonts or changing the sidebar from left to right or maybe trying a different colour (like teal).

I was also supposed to meet up with a bunch of Kuching based bloggers this weekend, but alas I'm working nights this weekend. And the next one too. I was so looking forward to this. I've been kinda curious, just how many Kuchingites blog ?

At least I get this Sunday off. I'm going out with a friend, who is married and the husband is not here. She called me just now, telling me she was bored. I told her, I was bored too. It'll be interesting to hang out with her. It'll be the first time I'm meeting up with her after she got married. Got some questions to ask.

As you can tell, I don't have any blogging material right now. It's a good thing I'm not a writer working for a TV series.

Because if I was, this week's episode would suck (or be really depressing).

No comments: