Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Miscellaneaus, Unrelated stuff

I drank Chardonnay last night.

It's nice to drink white wine. I haven't had any for the longest time so me and some of my buds went to this place that we've never been to and had dinner & drinks. I think the place was called "Sidewalk". The food was okay (I had spaghetti bolognaise) but the wine list was dissapointingly small. Next time I'm on a wine kick, I'll go to Tapanga.

What a relief..!! I've just come off 6 weeks worth of night shifts and more importantly, March is finally OVER. Phew.. I really don't know what it is, but of all the months in a year, none of them drag on & on as long as March does. Again I say March Sucks. Have you also noticed that each month of a typical year has its own different flavor and carries its own vibe ? Whatever it is, I'm just glad it's April.

Aside from all of that, I also bought the new Three Doors Down CD. It's great, I particularly like how many of the songs have guitar solos in them. A friend of mine once said,"Dude, solos are dead, look at all the new bands, nobody solos anymore." Ahh but this friend forgets, the guitar solo is an integral part of rock. And rock as they say, never dies.

If there's any one song I can recommend from this CD, it's the song Away from the Sun. It's got great lyrics. Listen to it.

In other unrelated developements, just now I had a close call while driving. I was driving uphill, in 2nd, with the air cond on and Sum41 playing loudly in the car, when the car engine suddenly died. On any given day, this would have been rather dangerous (as well as embarassing) but to have it happen during rush hour traffic ? Max red-facedness and lots of people honking. And who can blame them.

I just noticed this entry doesn't have any real subject. Oh well...

But wait, more news. I got a thank you mail from Amy. Amy you're welcomed and it's so refreshing to get actual mail from real people instead of yet another penis enlargement advertisement. I'm glad I could contribute, even though I haven't really done much. I will try for sure.

And you, gentle reader, please visit Amy's Commune. I guarantee edification and enlightenment !

No comments: