Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The Day When Nothing Happened

Today was unremarkable. In fact, today was the most unremarkable day I've had in a long time, even by my standards. Usually, on even the most boring days I usually stumble on something interesting. But today ? Well I looked and thought and pondered, and there was nothing. This whole day went by like a hot, humid blur.

Actually, I did do a few things in the last 24 hours. I supposed I just feel bored. And depressed. No big deal, it's probably my regularly periodic hormonal imbalance. Or low serotinin levels. Anyway, I watched two romantic comedies in a row. "Alex & Emma" & "Love Actually". Both very quirky and both sickeningly sweet. Sometimes I like romantic comedies. They make me feel warm all over and for a split second, I'm not cynical about relationships and all that stuff. At least temporarily, I actually feel that it's actually possible for me to get involved again. And then again, the end credits roll and back to reality.

Reality sucks. Maybe not all the time but enough times.

I also went and bought Rain X. It's a glass treatment thingie that prevents my windows from fogging up and water to roll right off.

Oh dear, I just noticed. On my web log here, I'm much more touchy-feely than I am in real life. Now, between my online persona and my actual physical self, which one is real ?

I better stop thinking before I mess up my own mind.

I'm going to see some friends for dinner. Have a nice evening and thanks.

No comments: