Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Fast One

I will leave for work in about 30 minutes so I'll make this quick.

I downloaded T'Pau's Greatest Hits a few days ago. That's very, very hard to find now. I'm enjoying it immensely. I wonder what Carol Decker's doing nowadays. Is she still alive?

I'm still not sure if my DVD writer can do double layer recordings. I have no time to explore. If it can, then I can start making copies of my Buffy stuff to back it up. I also need to start backing up my music before anything bad happens.

Work is killing me. I have no free time at all for the next week. Luckily, a colleague of mine has graciously offered to cover for me tomorrow if I cover him on Tuesday. At least I don't have to work so many days in a row. That also means I can chill out tomorrow.

The extra money from all the extra work had better be worth it. Actually it would, since my decades-old bed broke on me just now and I need to buy a new one.

My previous blog entry was very boring. Also, you may notice that my unkymood cartoon thingy has been stuck at "Just Here" for months now. I haven't been lazy, it's just the way I feel. It's a reflection of my current state, which is also very boring. I notice that lately, most of my entries have been rather dry.

Life at the moment is like that. Nothing exciting is happening. Nor is there any amount of distress or angst. No emotional highs or lows. I'm not sure, I may be dead inside at the moment. I can't say that I'm doing well, but things aren't getting worse. It's just.... like that, you know?

It's like dreamless sleep, it's just...blah.

One of my friends got married yesterday. Congratulations for the both of them. One less thing to worry about.

I can't wait till the middle of August, where hopefully things will quiet down at work and I can have my long breaks again.

No comments: