Thursday, July 07, 2005

Not Saying Much



I had an awful, awful night at work.

I was pottering around in the office when out of nowhere I was assaulted by the most painful stomach cramping I've ever experienced in my entire life. I feel a little better this morning, but that was very, very unpleasant.

I think I should watch what I eat for awhile.

I bought Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 7 last week and I must say, season 7 is the most boring one of the lot. A lot of the humour is gone and everyone's too powerful and businesslike. Nothing like the heady days of Seasons 2 and 3. I guess they stopped doing the show at the right time, before Buffy jumped the shark. That would be the worse thing that could happen to my Buffy.

I'm going out later to buy Season 6. Then my collection will be complete.

I miss those days when I would wait for new episodes to come out of the Buffyverse. It's great when there's something to look forward to like that.

Actually there are things to look forward to. Movies are coming out. Like King Kong. I think I'll enjoy that one. Jack Black's in it. And Peter Jackson's directing. And Gollum!

Hopefully this week will be good. I'm on a very long 5 day weekend.

Not a very long post today. Not much to say, really. But that's a good thing, I think.

No comments: