Monday, July 18, 2005

Fantastic Four

This month is quite irritating in the way that I have to work on Sundays until the middle of the next month at least.

This morning was one of those mornings when my head is filled is ideas of what to write about. Unfortunately, I always seem to get really good posting ideas while I'm driving. When I'm not driving, I forget what I want to say.

It's irritating.

Also I had another long, long day at work. Doesn't help with blogging, when you're mind is a little fractured due to the fatigue.

Like on Sunday. I went to watch Fantastic Four with Rin and Soph. I had to concentrate really hard to keep up with the conversation over dinner.

Lucky for me, the movie was great. It's a good adaptation. Of course, like all comics based movie there will be those who moan. But it's good. Trust me on that. Go and watch it. And I didn't snicker at Jessica Alba for a change. Actually, there was a time when I actually liked Jessica Alba, circa Dark Angel.

And then she did that horrendous Sleeping Dictionary. The very next day, I saw a Dark Angel episode trailer. I giggled. And have giggled ever since then, everytime I see her.

She's quite good as Sue Storm. I didn't think she could pull it off. And Chris Evans was hilarious as The Human Torch. Anyone who saw Not Another Teen Movie would know that he's quite good at being funny. I liked that movie.

The rest of the cast was pretty good too. My only gripe is that Dr. Doom didn't look threatening enough.

All in all, a fun movie that I actually wouldn't mind watching again.

In other news, there is no other news really. There's still not much happening with all the work I have to do.

I may have some comments to make on some things I read in the paper, but I'll do that when I'm less tired.

Have a good night.

No comments: