Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm Bored...

early morning sky...

...so I will post random pictures from my phone...


This is a Dell Vostro 1200. Belongs to a colleague. Very nice and small as you can see. Cigarette pack for scale.

It's 12 inch and very reasonably priced. I want one. But the Vostro 1400 14 inch notebook is also quite nice and is actually cheaper. No matter, I'm not getting one anytime soon anyway...


These are little oranges people left at the office. I ate a ton of these. They were very, very good. Unfortunately, they are all gone now...

This is one of those interesting floor tiles found at the Spring. I have another picture of the even more interesting ceiling at the Spring Food Court. Very physidelic. I love the Spring. I think it's awesome. And MPH open last week too.

It's a nice place to hang out . Looking forward to doing things next week. Hopefully, I can get my DSL problem sorted out then.

No comments: