Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmm Valentine's Day

I wanted to post about Valentine's Day and how it doesn't bother me at all now when compared to last time before I went and took my pills...

... but I'm too tired to think of anything to write. Nothing comes to mind. Which is strange considering how long winded (and emo) I would usually get around this time of year.

So what have I done lately? I had one PC to fix a few days ago. It's ok now.

My Streamyx connection is better but still lots of timeouts and the line still drops randomly although not quite as often. TM knows about this. Yesterday someone called to ask about it and they are aware of the line dropping. They've assigned a different technical team to my case apparently.

I hope they fix it soon. The random line dropping is very annoying.

I went to The Office with some friends on Sunday. Met some new people who are completely different from the type I usually hang out with. It was ok.

Last night my phone went crazy and refused to send messages until almost midnight.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and for the first time ever, I don't feel lonely at all. I'm completely ok. Not an ounce of regurgitated pain. Not a sliver of painful memory of past bad relation stuff. There is no sign of anything bad at all. It's an interesting feeling. Or is that lack of feeling?

I guess being emo is made worse when you had dysthymia eh?

And so with this, I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Valentine's Day. May it bring joy and happiness for all. I have many friends who are in relationships at the moment and I hope they have plans for something on the day itself or thereabouts.

Me? I work tomorrow night so no Valentine's Day plans for me. Maybe next time.

No comments: