Friday, June 02, 2006

The Housekeeper

It's Gawai. There's no one at home, only my brother and myself.

Having the house to myself is quite nice. It's really peaceful. We had a gathering on the 31st and my brother just had one just now. It was great.

Also, this Gawai is kind of different from the previous ones. I didn't get drunk. The urge to drink is also not there. I guess I'm pass that now. Been there done that eh.

Anyway, it's nice to have a quiet "festive" week.

I used to hate housework. Apparently, now I only hate it when certain people are around the house. Certain people get really angry when they do housework, and it's not fun to be around them when that happens.

I'm watching Friends right now. Two more seasons to download.

Nothing much is happening now and nothing really much to write about. That usually means I haven't been reading the paper.

Here's wishing everyone a merry and prosperous Gawai.

*PS For those who don't know what it is, Gawai Dayak is the Harvest Festival.

No comments: