Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Alo? Salut, Sunt eu un Haiduc

"Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei
Nu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei"

- Dragostea Din Tea, O-Zone, Disc-Ozone

Four day weekend coming up. Possibly going to watch Aeon Flux tomorrow.

I forgot to bring my cell phone today. How stupid is that? I have this strange tendency to forget things. If I had to remember 10 things or names or facts, I'll almost always remember only 9.

It's been like that ever since I was a child. Must be a genetic problem....

I downloaded O-Zone's Disc-Ozone last night. Oh! What fun! This means that apart from English and Malay music, I now have Romanian (or is that Moldavan?) music on my PC. I also have Italian music. Luna Pop's Squerez album I got from Rin.

Now if only I can figure out how to include "Dragostea Din Tea" in Need For Speed's EATrax in car music.....

I also need to remind myself to update my music backup.

I'm looking forward to a good rest of the week and a good December.

No comments: