Monday, February 27, 2006

New and Routine

It's Monday and I'm not at work today.

I'm picking up my new glasses tomorrow. As well as new rims. I'm using Rin's phone, so technically I got a new phone. I have a new book to read, Forbidden History. Actually two, I also need to read Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I had that sound system upgrade some days ago and I've finally tuned it to my satisfaction. So many controls and settings to adjust.

A whole lot of new stuff I got. I'm thinking about going out and buying DVDs later. I think I want new clothes as well.

No new games are out, at least not the ones I'd like anyway. So I'm playing old games.

An old friend mailed me a few days back. That was a nice surprise. Surprises are nice.

Life, in general is extremely quiet and extremely routine. Usually, now would be the time for me to write a post complaining how boring everything is and how I'd wish for more excitement. But no. Why would I want to do that? It's a bad habit, complaining just for the sake of complaining.

I'm not in trouble nor am I in pain nor am I tormented or depressed or broken hearted or frustrated. The quiet is good and this time, I'm going to enjoy it. Trouble after all, will come when it does. No need to wish for it.

Everything is quiet. It's very peaceful and I appreciate that.

PS. I originally thought about writing an entry about something else but I decided not to because:-

a) I'm too lazy and I want to play New Horizons again.

and

b) This post contains nearly everything I wanted to write about and probably says it better.

No comments: