Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Return of The Wolf


Before anything, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my last post once again. I appreciate all of it very much.

Anyone remember Lone Wolf? A very, very long time ago, I was a big fan.

Actually, I'm still a bit of a fan. Unfortunately, my old books are gone, ravaged by time.

So, imagine my surprise and delight when I found out that some fans got together to eventually publish all of them online. This endevour is known as Project Aon. The best part is that it's sanctioned by the author.

It's also totally free. Not surprisingly, I've downloaded the entire set already, including books that I couldn't get.

Included are Joe Dever's other works, like The World of Lone Wolf: Greystar The Wizard which I love so very much. Too bad we don't do D&D anymore nowadays. The world of Aon would have made an awesome setting.

While I'm on the subject downloading old stuff, I've managed to download Buffy Season 3 and recovered my four missing episodes. I'm very relieved.

I've had a peaceful few days off work. On Monday night, me, Sheldon, Rin and my brother went to my former favourite watering hole to hang out. As usual as it is for a karaoke place, the lighting is dark. One of the waitresses mistook me for a girl. Again.

I found it quite funny.

Perhaps, it is time for another haircut.

I'll be working starting tomorrow all the way through the weekend. I don't feel very enthusiastic about it. Next month, I'm planning to take a few days worth of leave and take an extended break.

I might do some shopping.

And, apparently I am white.

WHITE
WHITES are motivated by PEACE, seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. (Feeling good is more important than being good.) They are typically quiet by nature, they process things very deeply and objectively, and they are by far the best listeners of all the colors. They respect people who are kind, but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their quiet independence and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way, in their own time. They ask little of others, and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think because they dont reveal their feelings. WHITES are kind, non-discriminate, patient and can be indecisive, timid, and silently stubborn.

When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept (and support) their individuality, and look for nonverbal clues to their feelings.

What Color Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So, does this sound like me?

No comments: