Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Power of Four

I haven't done a meme in a long time, so here's one right now.

4 Jobs I've had in my life
1. Sales assistant (sporting goods)
2. Commodities futures trader.
3. Programmer.
4. Hardware support tech.

4 movies I could watch over and over (this can vary from time to time)
1. Empire Strikes Back.
2. Braveheart.
3. Crash.
4. Lost in Translation

4 TV shows I love to watch
1. Buffy
2. Angel
3. X-Files (first 5 seasons)
4. Band of Brothers

4 places I'ved lived
1. various places in Kuching, Sarawak
2. Jln Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
3. Taman U, Skudai, Johor
4. n/a

4 places I've been on vacation
1. Singapore
2. KL.
3. n/a
4. n/a
*I haven't travelled much unfortunately

4 places I would rather be in
1. Home
2. Angkor Wat
3. Bali
4. Hawaii

4 of my favourite foods
1. Indomie(TM) Mee Goreng (with fried eggs...yumm)
2. Kolo mee (not surprisingly)
3. Barbequed pork bits
4. Kangkung belacan

4 websites I visit daily
1. My blog
2. My LJ friends list
3. Wikipedia
4. Various online newspapers (local and foreign)

4 unfortunate souls tagged
Why only four? Everyone should try this !

Thus endeth the meme.

Chinese New Year is coming soon. That means I have to work. Still playing Diablo2. No new games out and nothing much to write about, hence the silence.

Last night, my cat killed my shiny, colourful, optical mouse. I walked into my room to find her biting and pawing the mouse cables. And now, it's dead. Luckily, I have a spare.

Cat kills mouse. Heh.

I think I might buy that A4tech SureWin mouse I saw the other day. So that when I play games, sure win one!

Later then.

No comments: