Sunday, January 08, 2006

Brainless Clickety Fun

I love computer games. But a lot of the games I play are pretty exhausting, requiring thought, split second decision making skills, tactical awareness and good hand-eye coordination. Once in a while it's nice to have a totally brainless game where I can switch my brain to autopilot mode.

That's why I've reinstalled Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction again. Good, wholesome, brainless fun. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I put all my old Diablo 2 characters. Meaning I have to start new ones again.

What fun! ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick..... That's it. No thinking required.

I seem to go through this Diablo 2 phase every year. Hmm, I wonder if there's a name for this condition.

In other happenings, I'm going to work this evening. This month is going to be quite hard. My colleague's wife is going to give birth this month which means he will take some time of work, which means I'll be working extra days. I hope the extra money is worth it.

January's been pretty good so far. So far, I don't feel like it's going to be draggy and long like other Januaries. So far, it hasn't felt like a month full of Mondays. A good change from the norm I have to say.

In yet more news, I've ordered an original copy of Call of Duty 2 from Gamers.com.my. It will cost RM154 plus freight (USD40.50). Quite reasonable. They don't have stock yet so I need to wait. I want to play online so I need a legit copy. Maybe I should order a copy of Diablo 2 also? It's such a good game. The makers deserve the money. I'll think about it.

So many of my friends play online. About time I see for myself what the hype is all about.

What online games do you play?

No comments: