Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ordinary Journal Entry

A few days ago, I found Pet Shop Boys' Very album on Torrentspy. A long, long time ago, I used to own this album. I think I still do, the cassette is around here somewhere. Anyway, I'm glad. This album is now impossible to find in Kuching.

I recently found a lot of things that are no longer available, either because they are out of print, or because they are now banned now. Thank goodness for the Internet.

I'm very pleased with some of my finds.

The new Yellowcard album is very good as well. It's playing right now.

This is usually the time I talk about piracy and bla bla bla. I'm not going to. I just woke up and I don't feel like being too serious yet.

Last night Rin was at the house, like she is a lot of times. Right now, I suddenly realized that many of our conversations would make excellent blog posts, especially the ones where we talk about people and how they relate to each other. Why some people behave the way they do and what makes them say the things they do. That kind of stuff.

I've had a miserable history when it comes to women and relationships, but I did gain one thing from all that misery. I think they call it perspective.

Unfortunately, I think that's why I'm so defensive these days. I could no longer fall so freely. Everything has a price I guess, including experience and wisdom.

Only divine intervention can make me risk falling for someone again. I'm pretty sure. Either that, or someone very, very persistent.

Since that is a lot to ask for, it's a good thing I no longer hold my breath when things like that are concerned. It might take a long time if it happens at all.

Once bitten, twice shy. Cliched, but true.

CNY is coming along soon. For me, that means extra work and I expect to be quite busy starting from now until the middle of February.

Look at that, I'm talking about February already.

Later, I will go out and see what new games are out and reload my phone.

No comments: