Thursday, September 29, 2005

Offline Vacation

Originally, I had wanted to write about how I've been offline lately and that it's good to be away from blogging once in a while. You know, like I planned it like that or something.

But who am I kidding. The truth is, I didn't have anything to write about and that's why I haven't been on.

Accident or not, it was a timely breather.

This week was an improvement over last week. I went out for a movie with friends on Tuesday evening. Watched Flightplan. Not bad. Jodie Foster is always impressive whatever she does. Also, always interesting to watch Sean Bean not being evil.

A decent enough movie, but I didn't really like the final act.

Last night I was supposed to join the same bunch of friends for dinner again, unfortunately I had to go and fix a computer instead.

Now I'm at work. The shifts are about to change in a week or so. I'll be free on Saturdays again. This also means that the final quarter is almost here. The year is about to end again.

I say this every year, but damn, time flies doesn't it? Soon, it'll be December again and Christmas. And New Year's Eve and me getting older. The same thing every year, except maybe this year the me getting older part doesn't really bother me much anymore.

I hope good things happen in the final months of the year. I have a feeling it's going to be ok, less bluesy than previous years. I'll be looking forward to it.

I don't really have much else to write about.

RTW: Barbarian Invasion is coming out real soon. I can't wait for that. All the good games are coming out in October. And there are movies I'm looking forward to watching.

October is going to be a good month.

No comments: