Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Thinking

My notebook. Still going strong and nothing to complain so far

Something just occured to me when I was reading my post yesterday. There are some people from work who read my blog. If you are one of them, I need you to do me a big favor.

Don't tell anyone else. Don't tell my boss especially. I don't want people at work to find out. It might affect morale and how people treat me. So hush hush now...

And talking about yesterday's post, I'm still thinking about it. I discussed it with the parents and they don't mind. In fact, now they're thinking about talking to the other brother who is in KL to try for it as well.

All three of us at sea. That would be interesting.

After much thinking, everything looks good on paper so far. I'm still feeling a bit anxious though. I supposed that's normal. I got more information about it today from my friend. Information about the necessary certification courses. I haven't called to make inquiries yet. I'll probably need to find out if I can get those here in town. That would be more convenient.

Meanwhile, I've not been doing too much these few days. I'm playing Titan Quest again. I haven't actually managed to finish the game yet. I'll probably need to wait till the end of the year for new and exciting games to come out. Perhaps by that time, I'll be playing them at sea?

Yes, there is internet connection on barges as well as on oil rigs. I was very, very relieved to hear that. That alone should be enough to preserve my sanity. I can keep blogging too.

Anyway, we'll see what happens next. I might decide not to change jobs. Who knows?

In other not very good news, my Bali trip has been canceled by AirAsia due to "operational requirements". I guess this means that they are no direct flights available at the time. I don't feel too bad about it. I could use the money for something else. I feel more sorry for Esther who was really looking forward to going.

I can't help thinking, is this a sign?

Perhaps.

EDIT:

Just wanted to add a little something. I've recently noticed some cases of people ripping off posts from other blogs and passing it off as their own. Come on people! How hard is it to blog? I don't have any literary background and yet I can do it!

Seriously, people who need to plagiarize are losers and people who plagiarize blog posts are the worse losers of them all.

L2Write plz. TQ.

No comments: